Wednesday, June 7, 2017

                                     Class Evaluation
1. Things I like about this class:
One thing I liked about this class is that I get to read my goals daily and realized that I have accomplish them faster than I think. It helps me keep track of my goals to accomplish. Another thing I like about this class is the scratch game we made. We got to share it out with our class after we were done with it at the end. Lastly was the warm ups we did in the beginning of class. Those warm ups really helped me open my eyes to the real world and how I can become a better person and improve my life.
2. Things I didn't like about this class:
Honestly I cant say anything bad about this class. Mr Haymore is a great teacher. One of the best ones in this hallway. I really liked this class and have nothing bad to say.
3. Recommendation to improve this class:
This class can improve if we get a little more free time to work on our school wide work. For example our senior defense or when we have student led conference.

4. What was the highlight for you in this class:
The highlight for me in this class was codeacademy. 
5. Did you really do your best in this class:
I tried my best in this class and my grade can prove it because I have an A. I have maintained and A throughout the whole year that I have had him. I really enjoyed this class so tried my hardest.
6. Are you reading your life planning goals journal for at least five minutes daily:
  •  No because I forget my journal in school sometimes
7. Are you committed to being a CTR person:
  • Yes I am commited to 

No comments:

Post a Comment