Monday, June 5, 2017

            Top 10 rules for success
                             By: Stephen Curry    
1.Visualize your goals
2.Be the hardest working person
3.Stay confident
4.Do it your way
5.Be creative
6.Stay in the moment
7.Better yourself everyday
8.Have an upbeat personality
9.Be the best version of yourself
10. Actions speak louder than words

These 10 rules for success will make you a better person and will help you get to your goal. I can apply these 10 rules to my passion which is cycling. some of these rules I have even heard from some of my teammates. They have told me some of these rules so I become better and actually win races. They have actually being helping me when ever I do races. I always visualize myself racing pro in tour de france or in red hook which I hope to go next year. I have also been the hardest working person out there in my category since I am always in the front suffering. When ever I am in the front I stay confident and do everything my way because I am the leader. I always give it my best and dont let anything get on the way of me. I let my actions and my winning picture speak louder than my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment