Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Josmar Gomez Top 10 rules to success
  1. Patience 
  2. Competitive
  3. Confidence
  4. Creative
  5. win or loose still a winner
  6. Determination
  7. Sense of humor
  8. Actions speak louder than words
  9. You are stronger
  10. Teamwork
This have been involved in my cycling sport ever since I started. I was patient for over 2 years to be where I am now.  Now I am a competitive cyclist where ever I race. It doesn't matter if I loose but I know I am competitive. I suffer through every pedal I put but I know the people behind me suffer like me or twice as more. I am always confident even if I know there is stronger people than me out there but at the end I pass them because I can suffer more than them. I am always creative because you always have to make your own way for people not to follow you and so you can have a breakaway. I have won a few races already and have some medals but when I loose I still think I win because I am doing something productive. I have a lot of determination against cycling because I am always on my bike. I train from Monday through Saturday since I have to show my coach's that I love cycling. I am always saying jokes because thats one thing that makes my day. I like to hear others laugh and especially when you know you made them laugh. In every race many people say I can be fast or slow but I never listen I always let my legs speak. In other words I impress people with my performance when I am out there because they dont expect that from me. I always think I am stronger than other. Nobody scares me in this cycling career only pros which I hardly see in these street races. I always like working with my teammates. They make everything much more fun. They like to suffer like I do which makes it fun.


Image result for confidence

No comments:

Post a Comment